Refer to the data set below to solve problems 1-4
1. When is the median of the data set above?
2. What is the upper quartile of the data set above?
3. What is the lower quartile of the data set above?
4. which best describes box- and- whisker plots?
a. they are divided into sections using quartiles and extremes
b. they are created by first writing a data set in order from least to greatest
c. they show how data is spread out
d. all of above
5. in constructing a box-and-whisker plot for the data set below, at which values would you draw the left and right sides of the box?
a. left at 3; right at 8
b. left at 2; right at 8
c. left at 2; right at 7
d. left at 3; right at 7
I really really suck at