1.MIN is "Minute"
2. Architect is a person who designs buildings and in many cases also supervises their construction.
3. Design means a plan or drawing produced to show the look and function or workings of a building, garment, or other object before it is made.
4. Contractor is a person or firm that undertakes a contract to provide materials or labour to perform a service or do a job.
5. Hardware is a tools, machinery, and other durable equipment.
6. Materials is the matter from which a thing is or can be made
7. Schoolmates is a person who attends or attended the same school as oneself.
8. Discuss is to talk about (something) with a person or people.