A Fighter's Line by Marzuki Ali: Match the lines from the poem with their meanings.
1. I am old and worn and have lost all my strength
2. from the wheelchair of the rest of my days
3. these times are too big a challenge
4. the net of deceit spread everywhere disturbs me.
5. It is you now who should speak!
a. The persona has lost the use of his legs.
b. The persona finds the present time too difficult.
c. The persona is elderly and weak.
d. The persona is asking the present generation to speak up for justice.
e. The persona is unhappy about the lies being spread by irresponsible people.
# English literature form 3 pt3