1) During social studies class, Newt is still searching for an idea for his Halloween costume.
2) He imagines himself as Zeus, the god of lightning according to the Greek myth, but soon realises that he does not fit in the descriptions shown by his subject teacher.
3) Not giving up, he raises his hand asking Mrs. Young what the American pioneers wore when they built the country.
4) Although Newt is ridiculed by his classmate, the answer given by his teacher is more than enough for him to rule out the possibility of having such costume for Halloween.
5) The school ends early so the students and locals can watch the Big Game Pep Parade on the street.
6) Newton is ecstatic to attend his brother’s last game of the season.
7) On the other hand, Cecil and JJ are more incline to their Halloween costumes.
8) That has put Newt back in dilemma as he is having hard time thinking about his own Halloween costume.
9) Newt falls asleep while figuring out the design of his costume only to wake up after he has a terrible dream.
10) It is time for the Big Game as his parents are getting ready for it and with heavy heart, Newt has to put aside his coming Halloween celebration and shift his focus on the final game.