1. Read other people’s essays
= It help you to mould your own writing style.
= Read essays on a wide variety of subjects.
2. Build your vocabulary and use it properly
= Subscribe to a ‘word a day’ email
= Read widely, and refer to a dictionary
= Use a thesaurus
= Learn prefixes, suffixes and roots
= Start a vocabulary book
3. Words to help develop an argument
To that end, avoid using the same words every time; many people overuse the word “also”, for example. Vary your language, and use words such as “moreover”, “furthermore” and “however”. Such words help develop your argument and make the reader feel they are being guided through the problems on a sort of ‘journey’ to your conclusion.
4. Tell the reader what other people say
5. Syntax, punctuation and tone of voice
HOPE YOU WILL DO THESE THINGS ABOVE ^_^