• What are some amazing festivals that you like
• Describe the festivals :
-who celebrate them?
-what are the stories behind the festivals?
- what are the specialties of them? Why are they interesting?
• What do you do during a festive season? How do you feel? Tell your experience.
• What are the issues concerning discipline that you are worried about?
• Describe the issues :
- Who are involved?
- What do they do?
- Why do you think the issues are serious? What are the effects if these issues are not solved immediately? You can tell your personal experience too.
• Suggest ways to solve the issues concerning discipline.
In PT3 English oral test, you are encouraged to speak slowly, do not be too rushy with your words or you will make mistakes. Think before you speak. Always be fully prepared, be sure of what are you going to talk about. Just speak and speak and tell what you know, do not stop and make "Uhmm" sounds. This will leave bad impressions and your marks for Fluency aspect might be deducted. Relax, it's not arduous (synonym of difficult / hard).