Usually oral test we have Reading aloud, picture discussion, conversation, etc.
TIPS 1. It is all about confidence. Be confidence in what are you saying.
2. Look at your examiner. Make an eye contact to the examiner. Give your most beautiful smile. Charm your examiner!
3. Use experience to make your conversation interesting.
4. Dont stop until they asked to.
5. Always use present tense for oral exam
6. To pronounce , open your mouth widely when u speak
7. Speak slowly and steadily
8. If u suddenly stumble a word, dont panic.
9. Dont just read but understand *for reading*
10. End up with something clever or philosophical.