1. Citizens can sort their rubbish.
- Organic items like potato peeling, leftover food, and tea leaves can be transferred into a compost heap in the garden and used as a natural fertiliser for plants. Plastic bottles, juice cartons, and cardboard can be taken to a recycling bank.
2. Citizens can use recycled papers to help save trees.
- This will help us to avoid constant and excessive deforestation.
3. Citizens can avoid buying plastic since is difficult to recycle.
- Refuse to use plastic bags offered by supermarkets; instead, use long-lasting shopping bags or re-use the same plastic bags until they are worn out and then can be recycled.
4. Citizens must not buy over-packaged goods.
- Many items we purchase are enclosed in unnecessary bits of plastic and paper.