1. Read the question before answering. What is the objective of the speech? (competition, teachers day etc)
2. You should start off with addressing your audience. (Ex. A very good morning to the honourable judges, beloved teachers, and fellow friends etc)
3. It is common to introduce yourself and state your purpose or objective for your speech.
4. Be clear and concise with your points. Elaborate on your points and stay on topic.
5. End with a simple conclusion, a message to the audience.(a proverb or idiom would be great)
6. Thank the audience. :)