Environment and friendship, I'm not sure because my school students' weren't asked these questions.
- If you're a swimmer, talk about your experience being a swimmer or how it affected you in your real life.
- If you're not a swimmer, talk about the advantages of swimming.
- Or if your mind is totally blank about this topic, ask your teachers' to change the topic. Normally, if you ask so they'll give you an easier topic.
- Improve our physical skills
- Learn new facts about swimming
- Being a swimmer is prestigious
- Make new friends
- Represent your school in swimming competitions
- Make it as your future career