1. Two wrongs dont make a right
* when someone has done something bad to you, trying to get revenge will only make things worse.
2. The pen is mightier than the sword
*Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.
3. When in Rome, do as the Romans
*Act the way that the people around you are acting. This phrase might come in handy when you're used to it.
4. The squeaky wheel gets the grease
*You can get better service if you complain about something. If you wait patiently, no one's going to help you.
5. When the going gets tough, the tough get going
*Strong people don't give up when they come across challenges. They just work harder.